Sunday, March 11, 2012

ON BALLET: DISCIPLINE AND BEAUTY

I  will forever remember this quote, which we lifted from the Reader's digest. We were in elementary then, and we had to find a meaningful quote for our project and this has stuck since then.

Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability
~~ Roy Smith
I was amazed on the beauty of the dance. 
The smooth flow, flights and twirls mesmerize me!
And it dawned on me... only strong self-discipline can produce such beauty and ability.




How to Remain Young at Heart
Foundation for Lay Education on Heart Diseases
Garden Orchid Hotel
Zamboanga City


Nikon D90
AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200 mm
iso 4000    60mm    0EV     f/6.3   1/100

2 comments:

  1. the quote is definitely what i need to understand more right now. i need more of it if i want to do well in my craft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to follow this quote if I want to be a good CT technologist and mammographer!

    ReplyDelete