Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PINAY ON #ATTITUDE 3



“ Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your currently situation.”
Brian Tracy

I do believe in “Giving thanks for everything that happens to me...”!

When things don’t come our way, we often deeply ponder in the Why’s and What if’s. Sometimes, we feel so down and this stops us from being productive.

While it is normal to feel the temporary grief, moving on from the sadness helps us look at the situation in a better light.

Then, when everything gets better, we see that things happen for a reason.

My attitude of gratitude has stemmed from my own experiences and I encourage you, to always look forward to greater things even when we have some rough paths along the way.

Walt Disney Concert Hall, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment