Friday, August 12, 2011

ON STARS AND DREAMS

"NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAM" was written in a poster given by my friend, Sally when we were still in High School, and these words I continue to remember.
The picture in that poster was a forest with tall trees and a ray of light passing through the leaves.
When I saw this star, I could remember that same line.
It is the bright star at the end of uncertainty.


"Never lose sight of your dream" and as I continue, and " Do your best to make that dream a reality".


A dream remains a dream unless you make it come true!



Nikon D90 AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor 18-200 mm f/3.5
ISO 3200
130 mm 
0.3 EV
f/5.6
1/160

Night Market, Batu Ferringhi, Penang

1 comment:

  1. Good advice: never lose sight of you dream and do your best to make it a reality.

    ReplyDelete